Compositor 1.17 brings mostly bugfixes, plus some improvements.
Here’s a selection of what’s new in this release. As usual, the complete list of fixed bugs and new features can also be found on Github.
Equation labels #489
The formula inspector panel now has a Label field that lets you add a label to an equation:
Add a date field to the document properties inspector #117
The document inspector panel now has a Date field and accompanying checkbox that lets you set a document date:
- Document source messed up when editing a page after an edit to a previous page #530
- Document source may get messed up when inserting a section after an equation #542
- Crash when scrolling to a page #544
- Outline view does not show sections with table of contents argument #543
- Choose button enabled even if no document template selected #540
- Prevent empty document title #545
Release 1.18 (scope TBD) is currently scheduled for release on May 20th.